Every fear hides a strength. Don't let your irrational and subconscious fears rule your life. Trust your higher consciousness and the subtle power that flows through your body. Each chakra stone represents a particular chakra and aspect of us humans. Love is the opposite of fear. We need to return to our inner power and work on maintaining a good connection with our soul, our inner self.
Affirmation: I am willing to let go of my fears. I trust life.
"Fear is powerful, but your soul is unafraid. Find your soul and it will dissolve your suffering.”
- Deepak Chopra
Face your fears ceremony
1. Create a place in your home where you can place your obsidian stones or jewelry. It should be in a hidden place, perhaps in the bathroom, in the kitchen or outdoors if you have a garden. Preferably close to soil or running water. Don't use the bedroom or living room because you don't want your fears and heavy energies to linger in your everyday life or when you sleep. The place you create should be an altar where you honor your fears and what they can teach you about yourself and how they help you navigate right. Think of your fears as your friends.
2. Write down on a piece of paper the fears you have that you want to leave behind. Here it is important that you are honest with yourself. No one else should read your paper, it's only for you.Write down the three fears that you think are most important.If you come up with many more fears that are holding you back, you can do another ceremony with them at another time. Remember that it is also good to be afraid and cautious in certain contexts. Learn to distinguish between when you are afraid because you are scared of the past or don't trust yourself and when you might actually be exposing yourself to something dangerous. Fear is very good to feel when you need it...
3. Light a sage and cleanse the stones and jewelry and your own aura and the place where you are.
4. Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths. Collect yourself.
5. Read the different fears slowly, preferably out loud to yourself. Imagine that the obsidian stones or jewelry are like magnets for your heavy energy and for your fears. They suck in the fears as if the fears are smoke that blows against the black stones and is drawn into them.
6. Write down on the same piece of paper you wrote the fears. For each fear, write what you can do or how it feels when you are no longer afraid of this particular thing. What are you doing then? How does it feel? How are you? What happens? Fold the note, place it under the stones/jewellery. Leave everything there for a month.
7. After a month, you burn the paper and thank your fears for allowing you to develop as a person.
You can do this ceremony as many times as you like.